09 January 2009

Bored Blogging

Well, it's four in the morning, and since I'm not sleeping, I might as well blog, yes? Yes.

I left my gloves and the Hilda Doolittle book at Jules' school today - we were dashing to get the bus and I realized halfway home that I'd left them. Was really bummed. Will get them tomorrow, though. I missed the book more than the gloves today, though it was quite cold out tonight.

Went to the au pair club in Nyon tonight. Can't wait to get paid again so I can renew my train passes. I was spoiled by those train passes. I loved only paying 4 CHF for the trip to Nyon, rather than the 16 I've payed twice this week for church and the club. Hopefully by next Sunday, I'll have renewed them. That would be good.

So the au pair club. Went with a new girl from down the street - Erin - she's fun. It's always nice to make new friends. The subject at the club tonight was "What Dreams May Come." I found it very hard to describe my dreams, so I just didn't. I haven't spent a lot of time just sitting and thinking about what exactly I want for my future, other than more education. That has always been a given. But the rest is all unknown. But Canadian Culture Night is in two weeks, so that should be fun.

I'm tired. Am heading off to bed again.

Ta daahlings. Sleep well.
That girl in Switzerland

1 comment:

  1. Wow.
    I love reading your blog.
    Totally different worlds.
    Fortunately I love to read about your world.
    Not to give you any terrifying flashbacks,
    but I have a portfolio review tomorrow :D
    I'm curious,
    What on earth is the Canadian Culture thing-ama-whatcha-mabob?

    ReplyDelete