07 December 2010

Update - It's Back To Cinci For Me!

To whom it may concern:

I am moving back to Cincinnati in January. My stint in Wisconsin is nearly at an end. Nothing makes me happier than the realization that soon I might have friends again. :-D

The way it has all come about is this:

My entire life, I have had some sort of goal in the foreground of my thoughts. From finishing high school a year early to earning that B.A. to living in Europe for two years, I have always known what I wanted to accomplish. My goal in moving to Wisconsin last June was perhaps the most simple yet most complicated one I had had up to that point in my life: find out if things will work out with the boyfriend. Things didn't work out. And that's the end of that story.

So I'm still here in the Milwaukee area, but now I have no goal - a stark reality that has been eating away at me since October. I go to work. I go home. I go back to work. I go home again. I need a new goal.

I have decided to return to Cincinnati, the city of my heart. A goal might be easier to decide upon there. Not to mention, churches there are hardly as sparse or as cold as they are here in this bloody state. Being part of something again is something that really excites me.

Somewhere along the way, I lost sight of the fact that I need to get that master's degree I've been talking about since fourth grade. Maybe that could be my new goal. Or maybe I could actually use that Education degree I spent five years obtaining. Whatever my new goal turns out to be, I'm really excited about the options that being back in my lovely city could give me.

I just wanted all my friends who read this to know that I'm coming home. I've been gone far too long.

Love to all,
H

5 comments:

  1. Welcome home. :)

    Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was reading your post, my heart went out to you. I know how you feel, because I spent a year in Switzerland last year, and fell in love, and now I am back in my hometown of Oshkosh,WI and feeling less than inspired, and finding no fellowship. I myself am moving back to Zuerich as soon as possible via Pittsburgh and Germany. Good luck girl, and don't let Wisconsin get you down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shall be welcomed with open arms and much rejoicing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ya girl and wish and pray for the best for you! Maybe now we can see each other!!! you are welcome south anytime! Probably going to be up in cincy presidents weekend...we'll have to hook up!!!

    ReplyDelete